Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Plan

 You never know how much you accumulate until it is time to pack up. Over the last six years, I have lived in Afghanistan, Oklahoma, Iraq, Kuwait and Florida. I thought I wanted roots and stability for my family, but after three years of living the American Dream, I am ready to explode! I am so bored.

I decided to call a realtor friend of mine. She came to my house and now I am ready to sell. Moving to Honduras is seeming closer than ever!

The kids will be in school until the end of May so there is a bit of time to get everything together.

SO- Where do I start? I needed to make the house more appeasing to buyers. I started packing "extras" to reduce clutter. I packed up winter clothes, my hundreds (just kidding, more like 10) wine glasses and shot glasses, movies and books. Slowly but surely the boxes are beginning to stack up in the garage, What in the hell am I doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment